Thursday, January 21, 2010

Spring come faster!

I am not a fan of winter by any means and would like for this snow to go away... SO my remedy for this is to surround myself with things of spring!
This duvet is from urban outfitters for $68.00 love the print!
A classic pair of white Keds is always a necessity and can go with multiple outfits
$35.00 on the Keds website


I found this sweater and have actually tried it on from OldNavy its 26.50 and
I would definitely recommend it, its very lightweight and comfy.


This is another OldNavy sweater on clearance for $25.00 great spring pastel colour perfect to brighten up a plain white tee.

Lastly here is a pair of "boyfriend shorts" from Charlotte Russe they are $26.99 and would be perfect everyday shorts for when that evil white slush melts away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I try and read and respond to every one. Feel free to follow if you like what you see, I try to post frequently. Happy blogging lovelies<3F