Friday, January 22, 2010

Smelling goood

Daisy from Marc by Marc Jacobs is my favourite perfume. With its light floral scent I love it because it doesn't give me headaches!

I recently picked this perfume up from work when it went on sale for $19.99 from $85.00 I have never been a guess fan but I actually really like this smell its really nice and seeing as it was so inexpensive who could go wrong!


The last fragrance is Burberry Brit. I got this as a gift a while ago and although on the heavier side of scents I still like it every once and a while. Its on the pricer end of the scale coming in at about $70.00 for a bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I try and read and respond to every one. Feel free to follow if you like what you see, I try to post frequently. Happy blogging lovelies<3F