Thursday, January 21, 2010

2010 winners

So I was going through my make up getting rid of things I dont use anymore and I thought I would share some of the things I love!

First product is the Maybelline vibrating mascara. I was skeptical at first but it actually works so well for anyone with shorter lashes. Its on the higher end of the price scale but its worth it, you get the length without the clumping!
Next is the Lise Watier Sun Smart moisturizer that I actually use as a primer, after my moisturizer. It goes on really smooth and makes your skin feel so soft plus it has spf of 15 I believe which is a plus.Next on the list is my new favourite eyeliner from lise watier this colour is called "bleu Lagoon". Its so pretty and is part of the eye shine collection, its really easy to put on and not too expensive. This is the picture from www.lisewatier.com
Up next is the Rimmel's Natural Bronzer which I use as a finishing powder because I have darker skin I have never found a powder that matches my skin tone so this works wayy better. Its pretty inexpensive around $8.00 canadian and lasts for quite some time.


I work as a cosmetician at shoppers and one of my favourite products is this cognac eye glitter from lise watier. I was very opposed to glitter at first but it goes on in a small line and just adds a bit of glitter not giving you the "cheer-leader" look. ( sorry if that offends anyone haha)



so there are some things I thought I would share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I try and read and respond to every one. Feel free to follow if you like what you see, I try to post frequently. Happy blogging lovelies<3F