Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Outfit Recap







So this weekend was thanksgiving and I bought this dress just in time to wear it for Sunday dinner. Super comfy and it was on sale from H&M : ). I have also been obsessed with this headband. I bought it from Aldo Accessories and I can't stop wearing it (im also too lazy to do my hair most days so its a great fast fix....). And the cardigan which I religiously wear even though it is my roomates, it is my staple item for sure, a must have from american apparel.

6 comments:

  1. I love your headband! I have a similar one from aldo and i wear it all the time. Thanks for visiting my blog, if you come back and follow i will return the favor :)

    http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the headband, very cute

    http://vernisaongle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the headband and the jewels, nice.

    windowshop78.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your cardi! or shall i say, your roommates... haha! i also love wearing headbands when i'm too lazy to do my hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this!
    come follow I will follow back!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit, and the cardi is lovely!!
    The head piece looks great on you!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I try and read and respond to every one. Feel free to follow if you like what you see, I try to post frequently. Happy blogging lovelies<3F