Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Style 369 review

I was really excited when I heard about the launch of Style 369, and I was super excited to look over the clothes online, and then I checked it out and wasn't excited anymore. Not to say its all bad I just had high expectations especially looking at the photos of Crystal Renn modelling some of their clothes. I have hope though that it will all get better. Here are some photos from their online store of things I liked:

   



I like the colour of this one

This bag is elegance on a budget being $55

Here is the link so you can check it out yourself! Let me know what you think

1 comment:

  1. i like the first shirt! it's cool!

    Nici from www.set-joy.blogspot.com

    + if you follow my blog i'll follow yours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I try and read and respond to every one. Feel free to follow if you like what you see, I try to post frequently. Happy blogging lovelies<3F